Oh, hello there!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hey y'all! I'm so very excited to finally be putting this blog together and showing all of the things my husband and I have been up to lately. But before we get to all of that fun stuff, let me introduce myself and my blog.

 My name is Amanda and I'm a happily married wife and mother of two. I'm a southern girl born and bred in the beautiful state of Tennessee.... and I love DIY decorating. And that leads us to the introduction of this blog :)

No matter what the project is, I love to document everything my husband and I do around our new home. Seeing the transformations, all of the before and afters, just give me the motivation to keep moving forward with new and exciting undertakings. I'm kind of addicted to making this house our home. 

My husband; my precious, patient, hardworking husband is basically the muscle/contractor/calculator/carpenter behind every project. I pretty much just come up with all of the ideas, sketch them out, give them to my husband, and photograph HIS work :)

We make a great team ;)

So please stick around to see what adventure we'll take on next!

-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Happened upon your blog after eyeing your DIY arrow post I found on Pinterest. I adore your home and hope to see more of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “ woodworking pro weebly ” (Google it)
    This woodworking book contains a great deal of details about wood working. The book also shows several designs and explanations on the materials useful for different woodworking processes and the directions on completing different processes properly. In other words, I`m happy using this book, specially in the procedure of understading about wood working.?
    Arbor Projects ,
    Adirondack Chairs ,
    Artwork Display ,
    Bathroom Unit ,
    Box Designs ,
    Billiard/Pool Table ,
    Barn Plans ,
    Bed Plans ,
    Bedside Cabinets ,
    Bee Hive Plans ,
    Bench Projects ,
    Bird Feeders ,
    Birdhouse Plans ,
    Boat Plans ,
    Book Case Plans ,
    Baby Changing Table ,
    Coat Rack ,
    Cabin Plans ,
    Cabinet Plans ,
    Carport Plans ,
    Cart Plans ,
    Cat House Plans ,
    CD/DVD Holder ,
    Cellar Projects ,
    Chair Plans ,
    Chest Designs ,
    Chicken Houses
    Childrens Room Plans ,
    Clock Plans ,
    Coasters ,
    Coffee Table Designs ,
    Cold Frame Plans ,
    Compost Bin ,
    Computer Desk ,
    Containers ,
    Cradle Projects ,
    Small Crafts ,
    Cutting Board ,
    Deck Plans ..

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground